- To develop a competent human resource pool as per standards of the national and international ICT industry.
- To create a competitive human resource pool by offering them technical training in the recognized, prevalent programs such as Oracle, SAP, Microsoft certification, Cisco certification, Intel, etc
- To enhance the technical, managerial, corporate and communications skills of the individuals to gain and retain employment in the ICT industry.
- Completed BCS/MSc/MCS (IT 16 years degree) or IT related degree and individuals of KP Domicile holders
- Candidates having minimum 50 % marks in NTS (General / Subject).
- Only approved/selected candidates for capacity building/certification will be given subsidies. List of approved/selected candidates will be published on KPITB website. A candidate can only apply for one certification at a time.
- KPITB keep the rights reserved for capacity building to reject any applicant without assigning any reason /changes in policy.
- Only applications through KPITB website will be considered for Capacity Building/Certification program.
- All applicants are required to submit their forms online for capacity building/certification up to July 18, 2014.
- In case of any policy changes, it will be publish on KPITB website and Facebook page.
All students (KP Domicile holders) of the HEC recognized universities in the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa will be eligible. For the payment of fee the following two options are recommended:
Option 1: KPITB will provide 80% certification fee to the candidate on passing the certification. In this case candidate has to be registered with the KPITB prior to appearing in the certification examination and will carry out the training if required on hi/her expenses.
Option 2: For certification which need a mandatory trainings (credit hours/PDU etc), KPITB will provide 50% subsidy on training and 50% subsidy on certification. KPITB will not pay more than Rs. 100,000/- in both accounts of subsidies, irrespective of the percentage.
Subsidies both on training and certification will be paid directly to the candidate through cross cheque once he/she pass the certification.
All candidates will have to register through KPITB website. Top 10 candidates will be selected for each training/certification, using a formula to form merit list. To formulate merit, each candidate marks from matric to higher qualification and NTS marks will be considered and published on the KPITB website. NTS marks (60% for major certification and 50% for minor) will have its own ratio in the merit, and will be mandatory. KPITB will not arrange specialized NTS test for this program, rather will consider NTS (General/subject) that candidates have already passed.
KPITB will arrange 2-3 training in a quarter. One will be major training leading to certification and 1-2 will be minor training for which certification may or may not be required.
Minimum 10 participants will be mandatory to arrange a training.
Where possible, KPITB will arrange training independently or with the collaboration of other organization like Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, CISCO, PMI, LINUX/UNIX, ITIL, Quality and Security Certification bodies besides other market oriented training. KPITB will try to get maximum discount on trainings from the vendors or arrange it freely; however KPITB will not provide any subsidies on any such training.