The ArtTech Festival is a two-day festival in Peshawar, Pakistan exploring the intersection between art, culture and technology. Our vision is to encourage cross-disciplinary creativity and nurture entrepreneurship. The ArtTech Summit is a ‘sister’ festival to the Digital Youth Summit-Pakistan’s largest tech conference and is organized by the World Bank, the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa IT Board and Peshawar 2.0
The festivities will weave together three complementary themes: Innovation, Storytelling and Design For Good. Click here to learn more about the three themes.
What you can expect:
- Spectacular installations mixing art with technology.
- World-renowned international and Pakistan-based speakers.
- Interactive workshops on topics such as design thinking, augmented reality using technology and smart e-conservation
- Design expo to display local tech, art and culture products.
- Cultural performances, local food and much more!
- The festival will be held in the historic Peshawar Museum: a living legacy of multi-cultural and faith influences on architecture, art and culture in the KP region.
- Art and technology are free for everyone but book your spot here to let us know you are coming! Spaces in the workshops are limited.